09 March 2011
no comments | tweet this
Julian Treasure (@juliantreasure) is the chairman at the Sound Agency and a two time TEDster (TED Talk 1 and TED Talk 2)! We invite Julian to share a bit more about himself and his upcoming talk with the #momoams audience.
1) If you could go to study again, what study would you chose? Why?
Music composition because in my head I am a genius film score composer.
2) What do you consider your biggest achievement?
My children, no contest. If you disallow that answer, then changing the way more than half a million people relate to sound through my TED talk.
3) What development do you expect to have the biggest impact on the mobile industry?
Intelligent voice input and output
4) What field do you think is the most inspiring with regard to the subject you’re going to talk about?
Sensory marketing, and in particular crossmodal effects
5) What question would you like to ask our audience after your talk?
Are you ready for the audio internet?
08 March 2011
comment (1) | tweet this
Steven Kruyswijk (@kruithoph) is (among a lot of things) a Fender Rhodes piano technician and musical computer scientist. Steven is a regular face at our events and we are very happy to have him on stage this time. We asked him to share a bit more about himself with the #momoams audience.
1) Who/what is your source of inspiration?
My higher mind. Also: the science of consciousness, as explained by Alan Watts, David Wilcock, Bashar and others. All of these make it wonderfully apparent that we’re indeed living in historical transition-times, and that mobile ICT can play a beautiful role in this.
2) What is the biggest mistake you’ve made?
When on holiday in New York with my then-girlfriend, leaving the line at the Colbert Report studio for the line at the Daily Show studio, thereby failing to get into either taping. Everything went downhill from there :-(
3) What would like to accomplish? What is your higher goal?
World Peace. After that interplanetary social networking. All of which comes down to experiencing life as the ultimate roleplaying game.
4) What do you believe to be the biggest hype at this moment? Why?
Profit maximisation. In the end it’s a very boring and meaningless situation to simply have more monetary power than others, over others.
5) What do you expect from the event?
The best church service ever!