About a month after our last event we are receiving the final confirmations for our upcoming MoMo on the 2nd of June. The theme of the event will be Mobile Marketing & Advertising and we are expecting some heavy weight speakers to share their ideas and experiences with us on stage. The last confirmations are dripping in and soon we’ll be able to give you the full schedule.
Bytheway there is reason to celebrate: Mobile Monday Amsterdam has been around for ONE year. Therefore expect some fireworks with some top speakers on stage. We will have both visionary speakers and ground breaking entrepreneurs on stage for this edition of Mobile Monday. See below the list with our confirmed speakers and watch the blog for some more to confirm in the coming days.
- Paul Brackel (LinkedIn) – Open Mobiel Internet Initiatief
- [UPDATE]Russell Buckley ( LinkedIn) – AdMob and Mobhappy
- Ben van der Burg (LinkedIn) – WebAds, Wikipedia
- Ralph Cohen (LinkedIn) – Ice Mobile
- Christianne van den Dungen (LinkedIn) – Randstad
- Ignacio Mondine (LinkedIn) – Daem Interactive and Skuair
- Antti Öhrling (LinkedIn) – Blyk, website, blog
- Marc Schoutens (LinkedIn) – Mobillion
- [UPDATE]Chetan Sharma (LinkedIn) – (company, blog, book)
- Doc Searls – Harvard Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Fellow at with Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University
His VRM project
His blog and here
His Wikipedia page
His LinkedIn profile
His Twitter account
He co-authored The Cluetrain Manifesto
Registrations are opened as from now on (RSVP on meetup or using m.mobilemonday.nl/center on your mobile). Seats are limited as always. We expect a huge turn-up for this event. Make sure you have a seat and RSVP now.
Date: June 2nd 2008
Time: 15:00 – 19:00 (ex ‘borrel’)
Location: Rode Hoed (Keizersgracht 102 Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Photo from themepap