A fun and short (7 min.) interview with Doc Searls. About what the most talked about changes he sees for the year 2008. His main points are that people and businesses will realize that:
– Advertising will not pay for everything, too much waste
– Doing business is built around the individual
– Telephony will be a feature on the net, the net won’t be a feature on your phone
He also talks about which of those will still be relevant 10 years later.
Published earlier on rapidstage.wordpress.com
– His Le Web 3 Presentation in video: Turning the Tables. What happens when the users are in charge?
– Doc Searls is co-author of the The Cluetrain Manifesto: cluetrain.com/
– Columnist and senior editor for Linux Journal: linuxjournal.com/
– Fellows with Harvard’s Berkman Center, working on the VRM project cyber.law.harvard.edu/projectvrm/Main_Page
– And blogger at doc.weblogs.com/
– His wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Searls
– His twitter: twitter.com/dsearls