Get ready for MoMo #10! This time it will be the best of our own community who are taking the stage and the recommendations from our MoMo founder peers.
- Date: Monday, Marc 30th 2009
- Time: 16:00 – 19:00 (excl. ‘borrel’, doors open 15:00)
- Location: Rode Hoed (Keizergracht 102, Amsterdam – Map | Route)
- Dirk Groten – Loyalty (LinkedIn, Company, Twitter)
- Ron Verweij – Mobile Boarding Pass (LinkedIn, Company
- Thomas Engel – Snowboard and Mobile (LinkedIn, Company)
- Christine Karman – Mobile -15y +15y (LinkedIn, Company, Blog, Twitter)
- Iskander Smit – Exploding Websites (LinkedIn, Company, Blog, Twitter)
- Peter Luit (LinkedIn, Blog, Twitter) & Johan Hagenbeuk (LinkedIn, Company) – eBooks
- Gerd Leonhard – The Future of Mobile Media & Content (LinkedIn, Website, Twitter)
Do you want to attend?
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to RSVP for this event. In case you feel lucky, try the wait list feature at Meetup. You’ll be notified when seats become available.
Not able to come?
In case you RSVPed but forgot about that one appointment, or decided to take a last minute holiday instead? No problem, but please make sure to give back your seat to the community!
You can’t park at the Rode Hoed, but there are two parking garages are within walking distance: De Kolk (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal) and the ANWB Parking garage (Central Station) are nearest. The route to the venue is drawn on this map.
posted by Raimo van der Klein | tags: mobile monday, momo, momo10, momoams, program | tweet this
Date: Monday, March 30th, 2009
Time: 16:00 – 19:00 (ex ‘borrel’) – 15:00 doors open
Location: Rode Hoed (Keizersgracht 102 Amsterdam, The Netherlands – map)
Please RSVP via Meetup