The deadline for submitting your proposal is extended now to Wednesday March 4th, 2009
At MoMo #10 we provide the opportunity for YOU to be on stage and give a short presentation (20×20 slides) to share experience, insight and vision about any subject connected to mobile lifestyle. We have 4 slots available – submit your idea before Wednesday, March
2nd 4th to Maarten den Braber (email@example.com)
The basic rules:
- The subject can be on anything you want, as long as it connects to mobile lifestyle
- Share experience, insight and vision – NO sales pitches.
- Presentation format will be 20 slides x 20 seconds.
- There will be 4 slots available.
- Send your ideas before Monday, March 2nd 4th to Maarten den Braber (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Selection of final presenters is done by the MoMo organisers
There are some great presentation ideas and inspirators already out there, take a look at the links below:
- Daniel Pink (contributing editor of Wired) explaining Pecha-Kucha in this 7 min Youtube video
- A 28 min video of Teemu Arinen, doing 3 Pecha Kucha’s in a row at MoMo #8
- Videos from Ignite Boulder (sharing ideas)
- Pecha-Kucha Night website
There you have it. The unique opportunity to share with the MoMo audience on the subjects YOU decide. So get those idea flowing, start-up Keynote and hopefully we see you on stage at MoMo #10!posted by Maarten Lens-Fitzgerald | tags: idea, momo invites, momo10, momoams, submit | tweet this