After our hugely successful MoMo #6 , the expectations for MoMo #7 are lofty. But we like to aim high. Join us and find out if we can match MoMo#6 on September 1st, 2008 for Mobile Monday #7: Mobile Value.
What to expect from the event? First of all we are constantly striving to improve our events. As a result, we’ve got a few new tricks up our sleeve for the format and setup of the next MoMo event. We won’t spoil the fun by giving too much away, but this change means that we will only have 300 places available during MoMo #7. During the event we will discuss topics like business models, analytics, and user experience and usability. At this moment we are waiting for the last confirmations. Stay tuned for further updates on the program in the time to come. At this moment we have received confirmations from:
- Skoeps video presentation/contribution
Skoeps.nl launched in 2006. The concept was to enable everybody with a mobile phone to report news on the spot and send it in to their website. Skoeps shared profit made form good content with the reporters and resold the photos and videos to other media. The company was discontinued last May 2008.
– Edwin Tromp (See Emerce No.78 for an interview). Previously worked at Lostboys, Talpa Digital, and DAG.
– Mark Giesbers (LinkedIn) – UPC Nederland and lectures at MBA Crossmedia. Previously worked at Telfort, Vodafone, Talpa Digital & New Business, and TBWA\.
- Rachel Hinman video presentation/contribution (LinkedIn) – Adaptive Path, blog, and personal website
- Rudy de Waele (LinkedIn) – Dotopen, blog
- Ajit Jaokar (LinkedIn) – Futuretext, blog, and
lectures a class on Web 2.0 and User generated content at Oxford University
- Yme Bosma (LinkedIn) – Hyves, blog, and personal website
Make sure you have a seat during the next event: RSVP via Meetup. Remember: because of the different setup we’ll have less seats available. Don’t risk being late, RSVP now!
Keep an eye on this blog for updates on the line-up and program. See you September first!
posted by Raimo van der Klein | tags: Business Models, Mobile Value, mobile monday, mobile monday amsterdam, momo7, momoams | tweet this
Date: September 1st 2008
Time: 15:00 – 19:00 (ex ‘borrel’)
Location: Rode Hoed (Keizersgracht 102 Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
RSVP here via Meetup