The theme for this event will be “Right here, Right now”. We’ll dive into context and LBS subjects to see how things developed since MoMo #4 (remember these talks?)
* Theme: Right here, right now!
* Date: Monday, November 16th, 2009
* Time: 16:00 – 19:00 (doors open at 15:00, excluding drinks)
* Location: Keizersgracht 102, Amsterdam (Rode Hoed, map)
* RSVP available: Monday, November 9th, 12:00 sharp
Confirmed speakers for this event:
* Arno Aaldijk (LinkedIn) – Director Location Based Services at Logica.
* Bobby Rao – director Marketing Vodafone group.
* Ted Morgan (LinkedIn) – CEO of Skyhook Wireless.
* Tish Shute (LinkedIn) – Writer and Consultant. Subjects: Augmented reality, beyond the end to end internet, everyware, and sustainable living.
* Dennis Crowley(Site) – Founder of Foursquare and Dodgeball.
Additional RSVPs will be released on Monday, November 9th, 12:00 sharp. You can RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup after the RSVPs are released. We tend to run out of RSVPs quickly.
Remember: This event is free of charge, but an RSVP is mandatory. RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup.
We hope to welcome you on November 16th for a healthy dose of inspiration and cold drinks. If you want to have a seat, come early at 15:00.
PS. Mobile Monday is a free event. This would not be possible without the support of our founding partner Vodafone, special event sponsor Skyhook Wireless and supporting partners CM, Logica, and Nedstat.posted by Maarten den Braber | tags: ar, arno aaldijk, augmented realtiy, cm, context, logica, momo13, right here, right now, skyhook, ted morgan, tish shute, tommy ahlers, Vodafone, wayfinder, zyb | tweet this