Are you ready for the final MoMoAms? On May 30th we have the very best speakers on stage for your inspiration. Read on to learn more on who will share their insights, and how you can join this very last MoMoAms event!
* When: Monday, May 30th, 2011
* What: Theme: Spaces
* Time: 15:00-19:00 (Speakers: 16:00; drinks till 21:00)
* Where: De Duif (Prinsengracht 756, Amsterdam | Map)
* RSVP: Available on Monday, May 16th, 12:00h via Meetup
We saved the best for last. Expect forward thinking, insights and fireworks from no one less then:
* Kevin Slavin (LinkedIn, @slavin_fpo) – Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer at Starling
* Jyri Engeström (LinkedIn, @jyri) – Sold early Twitter competitor Jaiku to Google and now runs his new startup Ditto
* Coen van Veenendaal (LinkedIn, @coen66) – Inspiring, groundbreaking, bon vivant, unrealist and slightly eccentric. A cyclist with a mission
* Ben Hammersley (LinkedIn, @benhammersley) – Consultant on the effects of the internet on society, foreign policy, business, and culture
* Adam Greenfield (@agpublic) – Founder of Urbanscale, previously design director at Nokia
* Raimo van der Klein (LinkedIn, @rhymo) – Co-founder of MoMoAms, CEO of Layar
MoMoAms is about more than an all about Mobile event. We love interesting things. A lot of those things happen at the intersections of domains. This line-up guarantees enough food for thought for the inspiration hungry amongst us. For our non-Dutch speaking guests: this event will be foreigner friendly with at all speakers presenting in English.
RSVPs available Monday, May 16th!
Limited RSVPs will be available for people who want to attend. Get yours on Meetup on Monday, May 16th, 12:00h sharp. If you are out of luck in the first round: a final round with the remaining RSVPs is released on Monday, May 23th (12:00h). Get your RSVP via Meetup while they last. Just in case: we can remind you by SMS if you are afraid you will forget the RSVP (read more).
MoMoAms is a free to attend event, but an RSVP is mandatory. RSVPs tend to run out within seconds rather than minutes, so make sure to be in time! Since this will be our closing MoMoAms event, we expect the RSVPs to be gone in seconds rather than minutes.
We hope to see you on Monday, May 30th!
Yuri, Marc, Martijn, Maarten and Sam
— MoMoAms team