The theme for this event will be “Right here, Right now”. We’ll dive into context and LBS subjects to see how things developed since MoMo #4 (remember these talks?)
* Theme: Right here, right now!
* Date: Monday, November 16th, 2009
* Time: 16:00 – 19:00 (doors open at 15:00, excluding drinks)
* Location: Keizersgracht 102, Amsterdam (Rode Hoed, map)
* RSVP available: Monday, November 9th, 12:00 sharp
Confirmed speakers for this event:
* Arno Aaldijk (LinkedIn) – Director Location Based Services at Logica.
* Bobby Rao – director Marketing Vodafone group.
* Ted Morgan (LinkedIn) – CEO of Skyhook Wireless.
* Tish Shute (LinkedIn) – Writer and Consultant. Subjects: Augmented reality, beyond the end to end internet, everyware, and sustainable living.
* Dennis Crowley(Site) – Founder of Foursquare and Dodgeball.
Additional RSVPs will be released on Monday, November 9th, 12:00 sharp. You can RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup after the RSVPs are released. We tend to run out of RSVPs quickly.
Remember: This event is free of charge, but an RSVP is mandatory. RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup.
We hope to welcome you on November 16th for a healthy dose of inspiration and cold drinks. If you want to have a seat, come early at 15:00.
PS. Mobile Monday is a free event. This would not be possible without the support of our founding partner Vodafone, special event sponsor Skyhook Wireless and supporting partners CM, Logica, and Nedstat.