As summer holidays are about to end it is time get ready for the next Mobile Monday event. Monday, September 7th is your chance to meet a different side of the mobile industry: Mobile in developing countries.
* Date: Monday, September 7th, 2009
* Time: 16:00 – 19:00 (doors open at 15:00, excluding drinks)
* Location: Rode Hoed, Amsterdam (map)
There is so much inspiration to get from what happens within developing countries. Find out how mobile phones influence social change and how they impact peoples’ lives from expert speakers. The program will be packed with real-life stories and as many practical examples as possible.
Confirmed speakers so far:
* Madanmohan Rao (LinkedIn) – New media consultant, author, read more in his Picnic profile
* Mariéme Jamme (LinkedIn) – Entrepreneur, Africa Gathering, and Dakar Dragons, and works with the Bill Gates Foundation and the Acumen Foundation
* Jeroen van Glabbeek (LinkedIn) – CEO at CM
* Nuno Sitima (LinkedIn) – VP Consumer Marketing and Business Development at Opera Software
* Hajo van Beijma (LinkedIn) – Co-Founder of Text To Change, ITU, Open Mobile Consortium
Keep an eye on this post as more speakers confirm.
RSVPs will be released on Monday, August 24th, 12:00 sharp. You can RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup after the RSVPs are released. We tend to run out of RSVPs quickly. Sign up for the RSVP Alert if you want to receive a SMS reminder for the RSVP release.
Remember: This event is free of charge, but an RSVP is mandatory. RSVP by setting your status to YES in Meetup.
We hope to welcome you on September 7th for a healthy dose of inspiration and cold drinks.