Mobile Monday Amsterdam
Mobile Monday Amsterdam is a chapter of Mobile Monday Global. The chapter has over 3200 members since May, 2007 from different backgrounds (operator, developers, agencies, media, FMCG) all active in the development of the Mobile Lifestyle. Every other month Mobile Monday Amsterdam organizes a network event with visionary speakers and practical cases. In the past we had speakers like Joseph Pine II (video), Jyri Engestrom (video), Tomi T Ahonen (video), and Dan Armstrong (video). Besides inspiring content from speakers, Mobile Monday Amsterdam provides an occasion to meet the people in the industry during the ‘borrel’ afterwards.
Who attends the events
The event has an open character and has been frequented by people from various industries. To mention just a few of the companies represented at previous meetings think of companies like Microsoft, Google, TomTom, Lost Boys, NedStat, GroupM, Talpa Digital, VPRO, Parool, Telegraaf, Emerce, eBuddy, Wakoopa, CapGemini, Atos Consulting, KPN,T-Mobile, Orange, Vodafone, WebAds, Mobillion, and MoMac. Are you interested to see who are our members? See a complete list of members at Meetup.
About Mobile Monday
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influentials fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Now active in over 55 places around the world: from New York to Tokyo, from Mumbai to Toronto.
Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.